TES offers a comprehensive range of energy services to help you become an energy leader. We’re passionate about saving energy, reducing expenses, improving aesthetics, updating technology, and educating building users.
- A program focused on finding cost-saving solutions.
- TES completed the electrical renovation of the existing dispatch center while maintaining vital communications systems.
- Council Chambers And City Office Renovations.
- New postal facility.
- HVAC equipment replacement in existing facilities.
- Electrical renovations and addition of a building ups system for critical communication, dispatch, and jail monitoring functions.
- A complete MEP replacement in a historic lodge for the ohio department of natural resources.
- Hotel atrium troubleshooting.
- Conversion of power plant into physics laboratories.
- Energy Studies:
analysis produces actionable recommendations that help reduce your building's energy consumption
- LEED Certification:
guidance to achieve USGBC certification credits
- Energy Star Certification:
consultation to achieve environmental government designation
- Life Cycle Evaluations:
assessment to determine cost of equipment or system over time
quality assurance process after a building is complete
- Feasability studies:
uncover strengths and weaknesses of a facility to support a renovation or expansion